Welcome to The Sydney Booklovers !
Calling for all people who like to talk about books.
Every month we're meeting in a different location, usually a pub or restaurant. The meeting place is always related to the 'book of the month' (for instance: for our chat about Tim Winton's Cloudstreet, we met in the Palisade Hotel - the highest pub in Sydney!)
Makes for some nice suprised and interesting discoveries. So join us. And bring your friends!
- Want an excuse to give your TV the weeknight off and meet people for a chat ?
- Like to meet new people over a glass of red in a surprising location ?
- Can't think of anything better than chilling with a cool beer after a heated discussion on the merrit of Dan Brown (or the question whether or not Michel Huellebecq represents a racist majority)?
- Would you love the locals to show you the best bookstores in town?
- None of your friends have interesting novels to swap (or steal ;-) ?
- Like to have a date with someone who can read ?
- Can you read?
Then wait no longer, and join the Sydney Booklovers - the largest and most active readers group in Sydney, if not Australia!
Or select an upcoming book meeting and simply show up on the day!
Join the Sydney Booklovers
(The link above will take you to our Profile-page on Getalife.com.au - Sydney Booklovers' communication platform.)
The Sydney Booklovers have chosen Getalife.com.au as their communication platform, providing a wide range of easy to use user tools including:
- Live Group Chat
- Instant Messaging
- Activity creation tools
- Invitation & RSVP tools
- Find & invite readers and booklovers
- Refer to friends
To join any Bookclub, or to even organise your own reading group, please register on Getalife.com.au and claim your FREE TWO WEEK TRIAL now!
Alternatively: you're very welcome to just show up at a game.. and bring your friends (and perhaps some nibbles and drinks, just in case there's a picnic before or after ;-)